- Created: 11 November 2012
- Updated: 03 April 2013
- Published: 11 November 2012
- Hits: 2865
About 50 volunteers came together to improve Roanoke Park November 10th:
- Seeding - Three areas were seeded with native grasses and wildflowers. See planting the future.
- Trailbuilding - A big section of the lower trail above Roanoke Boulevard was completed, all the way from the community center to point above the volleyball court by about 25 trailbuilders. See facebook.com/groups/roanokeparktrails/.
- Brush Removal - Many piles of cut shrub honeysuckle were moved to the curb for parks department pickup.
- LUNCH - All attendees enjoyed a delicious lunch courtesy of Whole Foods and chefs Miles, Dianne and Ryan: Turkey chili, vegetarian chili, cornbread and dessert!
Roanoke Park Conservancy